Who we are
Serving Africa is not what we do, but who we are. JAM is an African-founded and headquartered, Christian, international humanitarian relief and development organisation. We implement and operate sustainable programmes targeting the most vulnerable people in African. JAM operates fully inclusively, without discrimination in terms of race, religion, gender, or political orientation.
Helping Africa Help Itself
To empower Africans to create better lives for themselves.
To Help Africa Help Itself by addressing most pressing needs through the development sustainable programmes.
- To continue to expand our programmes to reach hundreds of thousands of children throughout the continent, giving children a nutritious meal every school day, providing 75% of their daily nutritional needs.
- To cater for these children’s nutritional needs and also to help their families while they are being schooled. Adequate nutrition, including protein, is needed to enhance their learning capacity.
- To empower smallholder commercial farmers to produce a good yield per hectare of maize and soya.
- Ensure income by creating sustainability.
- To vastly improve food security in the areas in which we work, by developing effective logistics and market chains.